Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Days 14-17

I know I've stayed behind, but it's been really hard to blog every day with school and my schedule with the boys. Anyways...this should catch me up :)

 Day 14: A Picture You love

I have 3. These pictures are from the hospital the day Cayson was born almost 2 years ago! I want to have these blown up and framed because I think they are so sweet. These pictures show Hayden meeting Cayson for the very first time. I especially love the second one of Hayden and Josh looking at each other smiling! So sweet :) 




Day 15: Bible Verse

My 2 favorites...

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"- Jeremiah 29:11

"Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God's peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 4:6-7
Day 16: Dream House


This is actually the picture of the house I want. I love it!
Things I really want in my house...
  • Large kitchen with plenty of counter space and an island
  • 4 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths (at least)
  • Finished basement
  • I love the ranch style houses with a full finished basement
  • Large backyard 
  • Bedroom with sitting area and fireplace
  • Huge walk in closet

Day 17:Something you are looking forward to...

I am looking forward to finishing this semester
I am looking forward to student teaching in the Spring
I am looking forward to our week in the mountains at Christmas time
I am looking forward to spending time with family for the Holidays
I am looking forward to graduating May 2011 and hopefully getting a job for August
I am looking forward t having my own classroom and teaching!
I am looking forward to finding out where God will place me to begin my teaching career
I am looking forward to buying a house (hopefully sometime next year!)



4 comments:

  1. You will love teacihng! Good luck with your student teaching in the Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to many of the same things! I cannot wait to be student teaching in the spring and having my own classroom in the fall, hopefully! I know that God already has a plan for the both us though! Love those pictures of your boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lists! You have some great things you are looking forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful things to look forward to! And that second picture of your family is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete