Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge

I've seen this on several other blogs. I thought it was a neat idea so I'm going to do this too. I'm starting a little late though so I'm going to do days 1-5 in the same post!


 Day 1-Recent Picture and 15 facts!  

 A picture of my boys and me at the park last Sunday.  (I'm having hair issues in this picture, but it's cute of the boys:) )

If you don't know me, my name is Paige. I am a 23 year old mom, wife and student.I grew up in South Carolina as did my husband, Josh. We moved to Georgia a couple of years ago. I still consider SC home and probably always will. I'm an elementary education major. I should graduate next May and I'm really excited to start my career. I think one day I would really love to be a guidance counselor. I love my kids and have enjoyed being at home with them, but I'm not a great SAHM and I'm okay admitting that! I'm too career oriented. I think it just runs in my family. All the women in my family have always worked and had successful careers. 

FACTS
  1. Josh and I are working on our fifth year of marriage and every year of marriage has only gotten better. 
  2. I LOVE being a mom to boys! They're so much fun and I like to think that I'm the princess in our house:) 
  3. Some people say they miss high school- I would NEVER go back to high school. I'm so content with my life right now and couldn't stand the drama and back stabbing that went on in high school.
  4. I was a competitive gymnasts for many years and quit to cheer in middle school and high school. Quitting gymnastics is the one thing in my life I regret.
  5. I love the Clemson Tigers, but my husband is a South Carolina fan. We are a house divided,which makes things interesting come Football Season. 
  6. I am not a big meat eater, but it's hard with 3 boys to completely eliminate it. 
  7. I'm a pretty picky eater and I eat really slow.
  8. I love anything pink!
  9. My favorite colors to wear are pink and black and I have tons of both.   
  10. I love to read!
  11. My husband and I love to watch tv together at night. We have "our"shows we watch together. That is one of my favorite things to do.  
  12. I love to look at house and house decor. I can't wait until we buy another house. (Right now we are in a town home)
  13. I'm really shy until I get to know someone.
  14. I'm on the internet entirely too much!
  15. I love coffee and dessert together! 

Day 2 - Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

I think mine's pretty self explanatory. "Living in a Boy's World" is just about my life living in a house full of boys! 

Day 3- First Love

I had a few high school crushes, but my first love was my husband. We went to high school together, although he is 2 years older than me. We never really talked in high school. He dated one of my friends, but even then we never really saw each other or talked. The summer after I graduated though, I went over to his place with some friends and we've been pretty inseparable every since! He can be frustrating sometimes, but I can't imagine my life without him. I know it's a "cliche" but I love him more and more every day!! 
Day 4- Your Parents

 This is my mom and dad! They are pretty great! They have always been there for my brother and me. I look like my mom but act like my dad. 

Day 5- Your Siblings

I have one brother. I love my brother so much. We are 5 years apart. (I'm older). We have always been pretty close except when he went through his tattle tale stage :) I don't know what I would do without him. 
                                                       My parents with my brother and me.

My brother and Hayden last Christmas.

                                                          He is a great brother and uncle!

Okay...I think I am all caught up!!

2 comments:

  1. I live in a house divided as well. I graduated from Clemson and my husband graduated from South Carolina. It definitely makes for an interesting football season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name of your blog! Glad you decided to join along. :)

    ReplyDelete