Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our new desk!

My in-laws bought us a desk when we moved into our town house. Our old one was too big to put anywhere and we had a spot that needed something. So, they went to goodwill and bought us a desk so we had something to put on the bare wall and to put our computer on. It was the perfect size, however it needed some work. My friend, Casey, came over and was telling me about some projects she was working on so we got the bright idea to start doing our own projects. First up was our desk-so Josh, Casey and I got to work.
                           Before Pictures( Ignore the mess, please. We were cleaning out drawers)

                                                                                                           A drawer

       My sweet hubby, hard at work-sanding.              

 


Casey and I staining the desk. (Yes, I know our glass is dirty-Hayden and Cayson kept putting their sweet hands and noses on it, watching us :) )
                                                    Hayden helping Casey and Chris


                                                              Casey's finished project.

                                                                   Casey and Hayden.

     Our finished desk (minus the hard ware-I think were are getting new hard ware, but haven't found exactly what we want yet.)! I love it! It looks much better

No comments:

Post a Comment