Saturday, October 23, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Days 11-13

Day 11:  Favorite TV Shows

I have lots!! In no particular order...
  • One Tree Hill
  • Life Unexpected
  • Private Practice
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brother's and Sisters
  • Desperate Housewives
  • CSI: Miami
  • Law and Order: SVU
  • Vampire Diaries
  • The Gates
  • Secret Life of the American Teenager
  • Make It or Break It
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Parenthood
  • The Good Wife
  • Teen Mom
  • Real Housewives: New Jersey
There may be more...but that is all I can think of right now! 


Day 12: What You Believe

  •  I believe that Jesus Christ is my savior
  •  I believe there is a reason for everything that happens (even if we don't understand it)
  • I believe in enjoying the season of life you're in 
  • I believe in spending time with loved ones
  • I believe it's okay to have lazy days
  • I believe in having time to myself
  • I believe in at least 8 hours of sleep every night
  • I believe that naps are wonderful
  • I believe in cuddle time with my babies even if there is stuff that needs to be done
  • I believe that family should always come first
  • I believe that honesty is always best
  • I believe in doing the right thing

Day 13: Goals


All of these goals are things I want to accomplish within the next 2 years or so.
  • Graduate with a 4.0 gpa
  • Get a job for next school year
  • Buy a house with my husband
  • Pay off the majority of our debt before buying this house (hopefully by the end of next year).
  • Join a bible study at church. We belong to a Sunday School class, but with my hectic school schedule I haven't yet been able to join a bible study
  • Keep up my blog to document our lives with our children in this season of life.
  • Take the boys to Disney World (Hopefully sometime in the year 2012)

2 comments:

  1. Paying off debt is one of my goals as well. Do you follow a plan like Dave Ramsey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of. We don't follow it exactly, but we do some stuff similar. What about you?

    ReplyDelete