Monday, October 18, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge Days 6-8

Day 6 : A Picture of Something that Makes you Happy


This one was easy. Of course my boys make me happy!! I love them so much and can't imagine my life without them :) 


 Day 7: Favorite Movies

The Notebook 
Beaches
 Sweet Home Alabama
The Blind Side
Dear John
Twister
Titanic
P.S I Love You

Day 8: A Place You've Traveled To

I've actually been lots of places but unfortunately I do not have any pictures on the computer and I'm too lazy to try and find them and scan them on. But for my high school graduation, my family and I went to Hawaii. We took a cruise and it was so much fun! Hawaii is so pretty and I would love to go back one day with Josh. We were dating at the time, but he didn't get to go with me-and I think it would be such a fun place to go-the two of us!







No comments:

Post a Comment