Thursday, October 14, 2010

This Past Sunday 10/10 - Picture Overload

 I know this is a late post, but I wanted to include it to remember it one day when I look back. This is the first chance I've had to post this. On Sunday-we woke up to get ready to go to church. I know this sound awful, but we just couldn't all get motivated to get ready, which doesn't usually happen so I figured for this one time it was okay. Well, we decided to go to the park. I've been wanting to get some pictures of the boys, especially Cayson, since he will be two in a couple of weeks. We have this really great park near our house. It's beautiful! So we spent the morning there walking around, watching the runners and bike riders and letting the boys play on the playground, which is usually crowded, but since it was a Sunday morning we had it almost entirely to ourselves! The pictures aren't wonderful. Cayson is going through a really clingy stage and wanted us to hold him most of the time instead of cooperating for pictures, but we got some decent ones, I think.
                I really like this picture of Cayson. This is just him. He always has that sleepy looking face.

                                                  Josh kept taking pictures of the geese.
 The lighting is not good in this one, but I like that Josh captured Cayson and me walking behind him like this.
                       Love this one of Cayson showing his brother saying. He was saying Hay-en(this is how he says Hayden-without the d) look :)



We were trying to get Cayson to go see with Hayden but he refused. Hayden was ready to play football with his daddy!
                              The geese...again. (Josh took like 20 pictures of the geese) Hah!





                                                                       My cute hubby ;)



                                                  My boys playing football! Love it!



                                       Cayson was telling the geese bye. He was saying bye bye duck! :)



















I know there's a lot more of Cayson than Hayden, but Hayden wouldn't stop running around and I was really trying to get some 2 year pictures of Cayson for his birthday invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment