Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Days 18-22

Again, I am playing catch up! With all the Halloween festivities with our kiddos last week/weekend I haven't had a chance to post regularly!

Day 18: Something You Regret

I really don't regret much because I truly feel everything happens for a reason and many things that seem like regrets at the time turn out to be the best things in life. Anyways, if there is one thing I regret it is quitting gymnastics to cheer in middle school and high school. I was a competitive gymnast and I loved it!! I regret the quitting gymnastics part but I do not regret the friendships I had. Although, I am not friends with many of the people I was friends with in high school now, I am glad I had those friendships at the time. I also probably wouldn't have met Josh because if I hadn't formed those friendships in high school through cheerleading, I would not have been friends with the people that introduced me to Josh.

Day 19: Something you Miss


I miss gymnastics. I miss the many days and nights at the gym and I miss the weekend competitions. I LOVED gymnastics!


Day 20: Nicknames

My mom calls me Lisa sometimes...My first name is Alyssa and I don't know why but she would call me Lis or Lisa often when I was growing up.

Paigey is another one. My friends called me this growing up and so did my parents, brother and now Josh.

This is not a nickname now, but when my brother was little, for a long time, he called me sissy! I miss him calling me that. It was sweet :) 

I'm also known as mama to my sweet boys! 

Day 21: Picture of Yourself

I have very few pictures of just me, but here is one from this past weekend of my boys and me.


Day 22: Favorite City

Hm...I'm not sure! I guess Clemson, South Carolina! I grew up around that area and it's home to Clemson University! I love the college area plus it's close to family. 
I also really like Sivierville, TN- we rent a cabin there every year around Christmas. My entire family goes and I love spending a week with my parents and grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment