Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm back and Happy New Year!

We are finally home. We actually got home yesterday, but yesterday was spent unpacking, washing and drying clothes and grocery shopping! The boys and I left last Monday and spent a few days at my parents house since Josh was working and my mom was off and truthfully we were bored! Thursday, Josh met us and we were off to his family's for Christmas. We spent Thursday and Friday night there and then got up early Saturday (Christmas morning) and drove to the mountains to spend the week with my family. We had a great time, but our glad to be home. We truly had a wonderful Christmas, but our excited about the New Year. It is already showing signs of being a busy year, but I think this year will be much better than 2010. This past year has been a challenging year for us in some different ways and we look forward to starting a new year. I start student teaching January 10th and I'm so excited. I will graduate this year (in July) and hopefully will get a job for August! Josh is starting school for environmental horticulture on January 10th as well and I'm really excited for him and I think it will help his business! I will split our Christmas 2010 into a couple of posts. I will start tonight or tomorrow. Josh went with his family to the Chick-fil-a Bowl and I'm not expecting them until late. So, it will probably be just me ringing in the New Year! Hopefully, the boy will be asleep and who knows...I may be too! Hah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment