Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I'm loving Wednesday!

Today, I'm linking up with What I'm Loving Wednesday! It's my first time!



1.)  I'm loving that I have not had any classes this week! It's been so nice to read the books I have been wanting to read and just hang out with my boys without worrying about schoolwork!

2.) I'm loving that there are only 10 days until Christmas!! It is going to be so much fun this year with Hayden and Cayson! I'm really excited to just see them opening presents.

3.) I'm loving that my husband got Dear John for us to watch tonight. We've seen it but I really wanted to watch it again-so he rented it for us!

4.) I'm loving that my friend and I are going to see the movie, Morning Glory tomorrow!

5.) I'm loving that the weather has been cold enough that we have been able to use our fire place. I love sitting in front of the fire and so do the boys!




6.) I'm loving my sweet family!

1 comment: