Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I know this is a little late, but better late than never right...? Anyways, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving with lots of family time and lots of food! We went to South Carolina. That is where both of our parents live. We left Wednesday and hung out with my parents. Then Thursday, we headed over to Josh's parents for lunch.

                                       Playing in the leaves! The boys don't let Papaw sit down when they're there!





 Josh and his brother's
 
Like father like son! Hah! 
 


                                                                       Cayson golfing!
                                         Titan who is always around to try and steal the golf balls!

                                                The boys got Aunt Hannah in the leaf action too!
                                                                 Josh and me!

Then Thursday after lunch we headed back to my parent's for dinner! We ate really well that day! I don't have many pictures there but we had a good time visiting with my family.

Then Friday, we got up early to go to Columbia to see one of Josh's cousins play football. His cousin is really good at football and we've been wanting to see him play. They were playing in a championship game so we all went! I think we cursed it though, because they lost and there were some really bad ref calls! When we got back to Josh's parents we ate leftovers from Thursday!- I think I must have gained 10 lbs over the holiday week!

Saturday was the Clemson/Carolina game. My family and I are Clemson fans and Josh and his family are Carolina fans! We are a family divided! Clemson has been playing horribly this season so my mom and I went to Georgia to Christmas shop! Josh got tickets to the game so he went to the game. Of course Clemson lost and Josh's family had a good time messing with us about it! Oh well...there's always next year! I didn't watch one second of that game though Josh didn't text me scores throughout. My mom and I had more fun shopping and eating at Olive Garden! YUM!


Sunday-we ate lunch with my parents and then came home, but not before our annual Christmas picture! (I say Christmas, because we always take a picture for my mom to put on Christmas cards)

      The picture my mom is using. My eyes look kind of funny because I'm having an allergic reaction to something that keeps making my eyes look swollen.

            Harrison asked Hayden if he wanted to play 52 card pick up! Hah! Hayden thought it was funny!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are now excited about getting ready for Christmas festivities! Josh will let us listen to Christmas music now that Thanksgiving is over :)  We will be in the full swing of things just as soon as I finish classes next week! I can't wait. Then I'm in the home stretch and will graduate in May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment