Thursday, December 9, 2010

School is over...Christmas fun can begin!!

Last night was my last night of class for the semester! Next semester I begin student teaching and I am so excited and thrilled that this journey is almost over! I have a couple of things that I have to do over Christmas break-study for the GACE (the test we have to take in Georgia in order to get our certification) and I have to study for a Biology clep exam-so hopefully I will not have to take this biology class over the summer. However-this is nothing compared to having to go to class every night and the many assignments I have had due! I'm excited to spend December home with my boys and Christmas with my family in the mountains. I should have some pictures up soon because we have lots going on the next few days. Tonight, we are taking the boys to see Santa. Tomorrow, we are getting our tree and decorating and Saturday some friends are coming over for a Christmas dinner-we are just doing finger foods! I'm very excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment