Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010- 1

We started our Christmas travels in Bamberg where some of Josh's extended family lives. We went on Thursday and spent Thursday night and Christmas eve there. We had a great time visiting with his family. We only get to see his these family member a couple times a year so it's really nice to spend a couple of days with them. I got a lot pictures before we started opening presents, but then my camera died and I did not have my battery but my little boys were so spoiled. They had like three Christmas this year and it was crazy how much stuff they got!



                                                                   Josh and Hayden
                                                                    The cousins!
                                            Dylan and Hayden. I think this picture is precious!
Our little family. I think Josh was trying to talk in this picture. That's why his mouth looks a little funny! It's really hard to get a good picture of all of us!
                                                       Hannah and Cayson.
                                             My sweet boys and Holly :)  I love this picture of the two of them.
                                                              Josh and Cayson.

We had a really great time! I'll be back to post other Christmas pictures. I realized after I started this post that this wasn't actually our first "Christmas" so I'll post those later. We celebrated with my grandparents on Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment