Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy 2 years!

Cayson-

I can't not believe you are 2 years old! It seems just a short time ago that you were born. You are so funny at this age. You keep us laughing. I can't imagine our lives without you.

Things I want to remember:

  • A lot of times when you smile, you scrunch up your nose! I captured the perfect picture of this just a couple of days ago.

  • You definitely know you are the baby in this family. I call you my love bug, because you really like to cuddle and be held. I eat this up, because your brother never wanted to be held or cuddled.
  • You are a good eater and like just about anything. Some of the things that you eat that really surprise me are salads, fruit, black olives, and mushrooms.
  • You talk really well. You speak in full sentences and I can understand almost everything you say. You also are trying to repeat almost everything we say.
  • You still have the sweet baby waddle when you run. I'm going to be so sad when you do not do this anymore.
  • I think you are going to be much harder to potty train than your brother. You are so stubborn and refuse to sit on your little potty! Hmm..I wonder where you get your stubbornness from? :)
  • You are an observer. You love to sit and watch people.
  • You have learned to hold your own with your brother. You refuse to let him take advantage of you and do not hesitate to defend yourself. Even if that means rearing back and smacking him. We are working on that! :) You really look up to him and try to do everything that he does. 






No comments:

Post a Comment