Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010

We had a fun Halloween! On Wednesday night, I was supposed to have class. I drove an hour there to find out class had been canceled and our professor didn't feel it was necessary to e-mail us before hand..so anyways, I drove back and we went to the Fall Festival at our church. Josh was going to take the boys anyways, but I was glad I got to go as well! I don't have any pictures of that though because Josh forgot to take my camera. On Friday, Hayden had a Fall party at school and was able to wear his costume so this is him before school on Friday in his Thomas costume! 
 On Saturday we too the boys to Publix to trick or treat. They had employees dressed up and stationed in different areas of the store. We walked around and the boys got to play games and got candy.
          Josh helping Cayson with his costume.

 The boys and me in the parking lot. This was the best one we got.  Josh was rushing because he was embarrassed I was making him take pictures in the grocery store parking lot! Hah!



 On Sunday- we went to a subdivision some friends from church live in. They have two little boys close in age to our boys so they had fun trick-or-treating together and then playing afterwards.
 This one is kind of blurry, but I like it!

 Haha-I LOVE this face of Cayson! I told them to smile and this is what I got from him!
 Eating candy before we even got started!


 I was trying to get a picture of Cayson with his hoodie on, but he was not having it!
The boys and me. I don't know why I was cheesing like that! :)

Anyways...we had a fun Halloween. This was our first year of the boys really trick-or-treating. Last year they went to a couple of house in my parents subdivision, but it was raining and we couldn't really walk around-so they had lots of fun! When we were finished, Hayden asked when we get to do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment