Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 23

Day 23: Favorite Vacation

I have many favorites! Including...
 Hawaii for my graduation gift.
The beach trip we take every year with my family.
The trip to the mountains we take every year with my family.
We went on a cruise to Jamaica, Cozumel, St. Thomas that was lots of fun!
I have special memories of my grandparents taking me to Disney World when I was younger!

Here's some pictures from our last trip to the mountains. (December 2009)


 My grandmother making cookies with Hayden. We used to make cookies together like this when I was little too!


 Christmas morning. Santa knows to come to the mountains for Christmas now :)
 Cayson kept his daddy up all Christmas eve night...so this was him sleeping Christmas day away!



And some pictures from our last trip to the beach (July 2010). 
Worn out!
 The deer in our back yard.


 My grandmother and Cayson. She's so good with them! You'll see her in several of these pictures playing in the sand with the boys.







 Papa feeding Cayson!








No comments:

Post a Comment