Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tball -Spring 2011 (Lots of Pictures)

Hayden had his first tee ball game a couple of weekends ago! I have look forward to this day since he was little and first showed interest in throwing balls with his daddy! I couldn't wait to watch him play and cheer him on from the sidelines. I'm also really excited, because Josh is coaching and he absolutely loves it. It's so fun to see them out on the field. Now, I'm looking forward to getting Cayson out there too, but he still has a couple of years!

Here's some pictures of our first tee ball game! We are the Clemson Tigers!! Which is funny, because Josh is a South Carolina fan and if you know anything about those teams, they are rivals!


                                                                   My sweet boys! :)



                                                         My cute hubby pitching!

















My mom and Hayden. (My dad couldn't make it since he works nights and this was a 9:00 am game. He was sleeping!)
                                   Gigi, Papaw, Hayden, Hannah and Cayson after the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment